Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mr. Nobody makes his appearance

My son is taken to saying that "Mr. Nobody" did this or that, especially when he's not ready to take the blame or credit for said action.

I feel like quietly, i too want to have a Mr. Nobody.

And so it begins. This blog. And pursuing my dreams...as Mr. Nobody. Hopefully on my way to become a Mr. Somebody.

I have many dreams and i will try to blog about each of them.

Some of them:
  • Finish my novel, get my short stories published
  • Lose weight acquired through multiple moves and a pregnancy
  • Be a better friend
  • Live in England, even for a little bit
  • Meet Neil Gaiman (we're talking dreams, right?)
  • Read every book that I've bought in the past year
  • Become Mr. Somebody

4 comments:

  1. Yeay! Congrats on the blog, I think this will be good for you. Blogs are awesome. :-)

    Not sure how to subscribe though... so I'll just check in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Mugen :) Glad you stopped by. Looks like there is a link at the bottom of the page on the right that says "subscribe by email" but you know, you don't have to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hum I did, but that subscribe was only for updates on my comments. For which I did get an email when you replied to my comment... so we know that works, but as for ACTUALLY subscribing to your blog, I'm at a loss. They need to make this more obvious... Or if you post again I can see if I get an update...

      Delete
  3. i want to follow your blog posts.Kindly send me your link

    ReplyDelete